Unlimited x Loaded Tesseract Blue Race Complete
Complete E-Longboard incl. Remote control and charger. Unpack and take off nozzles.
It won't be better!
The Unlimited Race Kit is the high-end version in terms of E-Skate drives.
2 batteries and 2 motors-do not forget your helmet.
More power than you will ever need on an e-skate.
You're an adrenaline junkie and you're looking for the next kick? You want to climb the steepest streets?
You don't have to say more about this kit.
Of course, you can only use one engine (or just one batery).
The BASALT Tesseract is the further development of the popular Tesseract.
As with the Tarab, an additional layer of basalt was built on this board too.
Basalt is a blackish volcanic rock, which is used especially in road construction and provides for additional damping.
The processing is here again very Loaded typical, made of bamboo with fiberglass. In addition, there is a dampening cork layer
at the bottom, which also supports the overall tinting process and an additional layer basalt for the extra flow.
Twin Tip shape with 2 nice kicks give the whole a good shot freestyle.
In comparison to the Chubby, the concave is minimally auctioned.
New is the adjustable wheel base, which on the one hand slightly influences the performance and on the other hand reduces the kicks
or enlarged. The minimal rockers provide a very good board feeling and support the performance and control.
- Top speed: 43.5 km/h
- Range: 21 km
- Weight: 4 kg
- Slope capability: 20 °
What's in the box?
TESSERACT BLUE RACE COMPLETE
- Loaded Tesseract Blue Deck
- Paris V3 180mm 43 ° axes
- Custom Orangatang Nipple Setup (hard/yellow rear, soft/orange front)
- Complete with the Unlimited Race Kit
- 2 engines
- 2 Orangatang Motor Liner
- 2 Orangatang Caguama Standard rolls (with Loaded Jehu V2 ball bearings)
- 2 batteries
- 2 Core (Motor Controller)
- 1 Dual Baseplate
- 1 charger
- 1 Remote control
- 1 Skate Tool & Assembly Kit
- Push to start: you have to push at least 2 km/h fast to start the engine (to your safety).
- Regenerative braking.
- Remote control with intuitive interface.
- Driving modes: 3 selectable driving modes (Snail, Eco, Pro) for beginner to experienced drivers.
- User-tunable app: You can adjust the performance exactly to your preferences (denial, braking, maximum speed). Simply select the user mode.
REMOTE CONTROL PROPERTIES
- Cruise: Drücke and hold A to set the Cruise mode to your current speed. To deactivate simply release A.
- Nitro: Drücke and hold B at full throttle for an extra speed boost.
- Motor: A custom-made, extra-powerful engine with a huge amount of torque and a premium Orangatang urethane liner. Fits on almost any axis without any modification and all thanks to the patented assembly system.
- Battery: The replaceable lithium ion battery is powerful and robust. In addition, it is Fllug friendly, that is, you can take it on your next flight. The buttons are lit in different colors to show you how full your battery is (and other great features).
- Core (engine control): The core contains the brain of your unlimited. It is the connection between the battery, the motor and the remote control, in order to always supply you with current data of your drive. The hardware and firmware are at the latest state of the art and thus offer a safe, smooth and powerful driving behavior.
- Urethane: Due to the Orangatang engine linings and standard Orangatang Caguama rolls, you get an acute roll-off behavior, a lot of adhesion, vibration damping and relaxed slideway. Orangatang was one of the first companies to produce roles for leading e-boards (including Boosted Boards and Evolve Skateboards), and the easily recognizable orange urethane quickly became the standard in terms of e-skateboarding and electric longboarders. Orange is the new orange.
- Power: 840 W MAX
- Maximum rider's weight: tested up to 240 lbs/110 kg
- Drive system: FOC with regenerative braking.
- Remote control: Remote control with user-adjustable parameters.
- Diameter rolls: 85 mm
- Contact surface: 58 mm
- Urethan: High restoring force thanks to the mass-produced Orangatang Happy Thane 80A
- Input: 100 V-240 V | 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Working temperature: -10 ° C to 40 ° C
- Charging temperature: 0 ° C to 40 ° C
- Loading time (2 A): 80 minutes (1 hour and 20 minutes)
- Type: Lithium-ion
- Current voltage: 36 V nominal | 42 V max.
- Capacity: 2.5 Ah per battery. Total energy: 90 Wh per battery (can be taken as hand luggage on flights with commentary on flight)
- Charging time: 80 minutes per battery (with 2 A charging device)
- Connectivity: CAN bus for other batteries and cores
- Material Housing: Fiber-reinforced nylon (tough as nails!) USB Type-C port for charging accessories (sealed for IP65)
Unlimited components US WARRANTY
For purchases inside the United States of America, Unlimited will repair or replace any electric skateboard it determines to be defective due to defective materials and/or manufacture. This warranty is in effect for 1 year from the date of sale. It applies only to the original owner and is non-transferable. You must present proof of purchase. The warranty does not apply to wear parts including standard wheels, bearings, urethanes motor liners, batteries, skateboard decks, bushings or motor bearings. It does not apply to failures that result from abuse, neglect, improper assembly, alteration, or misuse.
Unlimited components EU WARRANTY
For purchases inside the European Union, Unlimited provides a mandatory 2-year warranty at no cost, ders of whether you bought your goods online, in a shop or by mail order. If your product turns out to be faulty or does not look or work as advertised, we will repair it free of charge or give you a price reduction or a full refund. Within 6 months of receiving the goods, it is Unlimited? s responsibility to prove that the goods are faulty or not as advertised. After 6 months, it is the customer? s responsibility to prove that the defect already existed on receipt of the goods-for example, by showing that it is due to poor craftsmanship. The warranty does not apply to wear parts including standard wheels, bearings, urethanes motor liners, batteries, skateboard decks, bushings or motor bearings. It does not apply to failures that result from abuse, neglect, improper assembly, alteration, or misuse.
Loaded & Orangatang components Limited Lifetime Warranty
Electric boards are not allowed on public roads in Germany (as of July 2019).