Unlimited x Loaded Race Kit
No axis included in the box. You can use your existing axes.
It doesn't get better!
The Unlimited Race Kit is the high end version in terms of e-skate drives.
Two batteries and two engines-- don't forget your helmet.
More power than you'll ever need on an e-skate.
You're an adrenaline junkie looking for the next kick? You want to climb the steepest streets?
That's all you have to say about this kit.
Of course you can also use only one engine (or only one battery).
- Top speed: 42 km/h
- Range: 22 km
- Weight: 5,8 kg
- Ability to climb:
Two engines. Two batteries.
What's in the box?
- 2 Engines
- 2 Orange tangent Motor lines
- 2 Orange tang Caguama Standard reels (with Loaded Jehu V2 ball bearings)
- 2 Batteries
- 2 Core (motor controller)
- 1 Dual Baseplate
- 1 Loading device
- 1 Remote control
- 1 Skate Tool & Assembly Kit
- Push to start: You have to push at least two km/h fast to start the engine (for your safety).
- Regenerative brakes.
- Remote control with intuitive interface.
- Modes of driving: 3 selectable modes of driving (Snail, Eco, Pro) for beginners to experienced drivers.
- App customizable by the user: You can adjust the performance exactly to your preferences (acceleration, brake behaviour, maximum speed). Simply select the user mode.
- Cruise: Press and hold A to adjust the Cruise mode to your current speed. To disable simply release A.
- Nitro: Press and hold B for an extra speed boost at full throttle.
- Engine: A custom-made, extra powerful engine with lots of torque and a premium orange tangent urethane liner. Fits almost every axle without any modification and all thanks to the patented assembly system.
- Battery: The replaceable lithium ion battery is powerful and robust.In addition, it is Fllug friendly, meaning you can take it on your next flight. The buttons shine in different colors to show you how full your battery is (and other great features).
- Core (engine control): The core contains the brain of your unlimited. It is the connection between the battery, the engine and the remote control to always supply you with current data of your drive. The hardware and firmware is state of the art and thus offers safe, smooth and powerful driving behaviour.
- Urethan: The Orangatang engine panels and standard Orangatang Caguama rolls give you a sharp roll-off behaviour, a lot of adhesion, vibration damping and relaxed slides. Orangatang was one of the first companies to produce roles for leading e-boards (including Boosted Boards and Evolve Skateboards), and the easily recognizable Orange Urethan quickly became the standard in terms of e-skateboarding and electric longboards. Orange is the new orange.
- Power: 840 W MAX
- Maximum driver weight: tested up to 240 lbs / 110 kg (heavier drivers should switch directly to race drive).
- Drive system: FOC with regenerative brake.
- Remote control: Remote control with user-configurable parameters.
- Diameter rollers: 85 mm
- Contact surface: 58 mm
- Urethane: High reserve power thanks to mass-produced orange tango Happy Thane 80A
- Input: 100 V -240 V 12450 Hz / 60 Hz
- Working temperature: 10.C to 40.C
- Loading temperature: 0.C. to 40-oC
- Loading time (2 A): 80 minutes (1 hour and 20 minutes)
- Type: Lithium-ion
- Current voltage: 36 V nominal `12442 V max.
- Capacity: 2.5 Ah per battery. Total energy: 90 Wh per battery (can be carried on flights with commercial airlines as hand luggage)
- charging time: 80 minutes per battery (with 2 A charger)
- Connectivity: CAN bus for other batteries and cores
- Material Housing: Fiber-reinforced nylon (tough as nails!) USB Type-C port for charging accessories (sealed for IP65)
Unlimited components US WARRANTY
For purchases inside the United States of America, Unlimited will repair or replace any electric skateboard it determines to be defective due to defective materials and/or manufacture. This warranty is in effect for 1 year from the date of sale. It applies only to the original owner and is non-transferable. You must present proof of purchase. The warranty does not apply to wear parts including standard wheels, bearings, urethanes motor liners, batteries, skateboard decks, bushings or motor bearings. It does not apply to failures that result from abuse, neglect, improper assembly, alteration, or misuse.
Unlimited components EU WARRANTY
For purchases inside the European Union, Unlimited provides a mandatory 2-year warranty at no cost, ders of whether you bought your goods online, in a shop or by mail order. If your product turns out to be faulty or does not look or work as advertised, we will repair it free of charge or give you a price reduction or a full refund. Within 6 months of receiving the goods, it is Unlimited? s responsibility to prove that the goods are faulty or not as advertised. After 6 months, it is the customer? s responsibility to prove that the defect already existed on receipt of the goods-for example, by showing that it is due to poor craftsmanship. The warranty does not apply to wear parts including standard wheels, bearings, urethanes motor liners, batteries, skateboard decks, bushings or motor bearings. It does not apply to failures that result from abuse, neglect, improper assembly, alteration, or misuse.
Loaded & Orangatang components Limited Lifetime Warranty
Elecro boards are not allowed on public roads in Germany (as of July 2019).