Unlimited x Loaded Omakase Canyon Solo Complete
Complete E-Longboard incl. Remote control and charger. Unpack and take off nozzles.
The Solo Kit is the lightest drive system for electronic skateboards.
With its single motor and battery, it's a perfect drive for smaller, cruiser style decks and it can easily be expanded to get even more range and power.
The Omakase was developed by Loaded specifically for the Unlimited System. It offers a wide stand area and is nevertheless compact and thus a true everyday companion. Commutes has never been more fun!
- Top Speed 36 km/h
- Range 11 km
- Weight 5,8 kg
- Slope ability 9 °
What's in the box?
OMAKASE SOLO COMPLETE
- Loaded Omakase Deck
- Paris V3 180mm 43 ° axes
- Custom Orangatang Nipple Setup (hard/yellow rear, soft/orange front)
- Complete with the Unlimited Solo Kit
- 1 Engine
- 1 Orangatang Motor Liner
- 3 Orangatang Caguama Standard rolls (with Loaded Jehu V2 ball bearings)
- 1 Battery
- 1 core (motor controller)
- 1 Solo Baseplate
- 1 charger
- 1 Remote control
- 1 Skate Tool & Assembly Kit
- Push to start: you have to push at least 2 km/h fast to start the engine (to your safety).
- Regenerative braking.
- Remote control with intuitive interface.
- Driving modes: 3 selectable driving modes (Snail, Eco, Pro) for beginner to experienced drivers.
- User-tunable app: You can adjust the performance exactly to your preferences (denial, braking, maximum speed). Simply select the user mode.
REMOTE CONTROL PROPERTIES
- Cruise: Drücke and hold A to set the Cruise mode to your current speed. To deactivate simply release A.
- Nitro: Drücke and hold B at full throttle for an extra speed boost.
- Motor: A custom-made, extra-powerful engine with a huge amount of torque and a premium Orangatang urethane liner. Fits on almost any axis without any modification and all thanks to the patented assembly system.
- Battery: The replaceable lithium ion battery is powerful and robust. In addition, it is Fllug friendly, that is, you can take it on your next flight. The buttons are lit in different colors to show you how full your battery is (and other great features).
- Core (engine control): The core contains the brain of your unlimited. It is the connection between the battery, the motor and the remote control, in order to always supply you with current data of your drive. The hardware and firmware are at the latest state of the art and thus offer a safe, smooth and powerful driving behavior.
- Urethane: Due to the Orangatang engine linings and standard Orangatang Caguama rolls, you get an acute roll-off behavior, a lot of adhesion, vibration damping and relaxed slideway. Orangatang was one of the first companies to produce roles for leading e-boards (including Boosted Boards and Evolve Skateboards), and the easily recognizable orange urethane quickly became the standard in terms of e-skateboarding and electric longboarders. Orange is the new orange.
- Power: 840 W MAX
- Maximum driver weight: tested up to 240 lbs/110 kg (heavier drivers should pass directly to the race drive).
- Drive system: FOC with regenerative braking.
- Remote control: Remote control with user-adjustable parameters.
- Diameter rolls: 85 mm
- Contact surface: 58 mm
- Urethan: High restoring force thanks to the mass-produced Orangatang Happy Thane 80A
- Input: 100 V-240 V | 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Working temperature: -10 ° C to 40 ° C
- Charging temperature: 0 ° C to 40 ° C
- Loading time (2 A): 80 minutes (1 hour and 20 minutes)
- Type: Lithium-ion
- Current voltage: 36 V nominal | 42 V max.
- Capacity: 2.5 Ah per battery. Total energy: 90 Wh per battery (can be carried on flights with commercial airlines as hand luggage)
- charging time: 80 minutes per battery (with 2 A charger)
- Connectivity: CAN bus for other batteries and cores
- Material housing: Fiber-reinforced nylon (tough as nails!) USB Type-C port for loading accessories (sealed for IP65)
Unlimited components US WARRANTY
For purchases inside the United States of America, Unlimited will repair or replace any electric skateboard it determines to be defective due to defective materials and/or manufacture. This warranty is effective for 1 year from the date of sale. It applies only to the original owner and is non-transferable. You must present proof of purchase. The warranty does not apply to wear parts including standard wheels, bearings, urethane motor liners, batteries, skateboard decks, bushings or motor bearings. It does not apply to failures that result from abuse, neglect, improper assembly, alteration, or misuse.
Unlimited components EU WARRANTY
For purchases inside the European Union, Unlimited provides a mandatory 2-year warranty at no cost, regardless of whether you bought your goods online, in a shop or by mail order. If your product turns out to be faulty or does not look or work as advertised, we will repair it free of charge or give you a price reduction or a full refund. Within six months of receiving the goods, it is Unlimited?s responsibility to prove that the goods are faulty or not as advertised. After six months, it is the customer's responsibility to prove that the defect already existed on receipt of the goods -for example, by showing that it is due to poor craftsmanship. The warranty does not apply to wear parts including standard wheels, bearings, urethane motor liners, batteries, skateboard decks, bushings or motor bearings. It does not apply to failures that result from abuse, neglect, improper assembly, alteration, or misuse.
Loaded &Orangatang components Limited Lifetime Warranty
Elekro Boards are not allowed on public roads in Germany (stand July 2019).