Segway Loomo black
ONE WHO MAKES EVERYTHING FOR YOU!
Segway Loomo is your mobile robot companion and personal mini-transporter that you can drive as well as navigate, and even follows you.
The Intel RealSense ZR300 camera allows depth measurement and motion tracking, 3D perception, robotic mapping and obstacle avoidance.
The Loomo is equipped with a 1080p HD fish eye camera, which allows shooting photos and videos from a wide angle and also offers you a perfect view.
The over-the-air updates automatically update software and app. The free Android SDK system allows developers to program their own applications.
Equipped with a large-volume battery, Loomo allows the drivers to ride up to a range of 35 km.
In addition, the Loomo has a "Follow-Me" mode, which allows the Loomo to follow you without encountering obstacles.
The Loomo is available in English and Chinese languages.
- Autonomous Navigation
- Intel RealSense Camera
- MiniPRO functionalities
- Hardware expansion slot
- Open source programming
- Max. Speed: robot mode: 8km/h-Self-derailed vehicle mode: 18km/h
- Maximum slope angle: 15 degrees
- Weight: 19 kg
- Dimensions: 65 x 31 x 57 cm
- Battery: 329 Wh
- Water repellent (IPX4)
- Maximum rider's weight: 25-100 kg
- Range: 35 km
- LCD Screen 480 x 800 Pixels, 4.3 inches
- HD Camera: 1080p 30 Hz Streaming with 104 degrees FOV
- 3D Camera: Intel RealSense ZR300 Camera for depth measurement and motion tracking
- Sensors: Ultrasonic Sensors, Infrared Distance Sensors, Touch Sensors, Enconder, IMUs
- Processor: Intel Atom, Z8750, 4 cores 2.56GHz, x86-64
- Memory: 4GB
- Storage: 64 GB
- Microphones: 5-Microphon array