Ninebot Kickscooter E25D (Powered by Segway)
The Ninebot Kickscooter E25D Powered by Segway does not allow you to choose between functionality, style or comfort. The E25D not only has more speed and a higher range than its predecessors, but is also approved for road traffic in Germany, according to StVZO.
With its low weight & the one-push folding system, the E25D can easily be transported in the car or in public transport, or simply carried in one hand.
The battery was installed in the handlebar in such a way that the E25D is both compact and powerful kickscooter.
The E25D is equipped with front-, side-and rear-E-MARK reflectors. It also has LED lights up front, rear and on the brakes to ensure the driver's safety in the dark.
The frontdriven KickScooter E25D has a powerful lithium-ion battery with 215 Wh (5960 mAh). It can be fully charged in only about 4 hours and can reach a speed of up to 20 km/h with a range of 25 km. The E25D is capable of handling up to 15 degrees of slope with a maximum load of 100 kg.
The puncture-proof 9-inch tires offer a comfortable driving experience in combination with the cruise control function.
The handlebar has high-quality and durable handles with levers, which can be distinguished by different colours.
In addition, the E25D is equipped with three independent brakes: front-electronic & regenerative, rear-magnet and foot brake, in order to always ensure a safe braking distance.
The E25D is compatible with an external battery, which increases its range up to 45 km. To make it more environmentally friendly, the Smart Battery Management System (BMS) ensures that no power is wasted while monitoring the battery power closely to prevent problems such as overloading and unloading, overheating, short-circuit and the like.
The E25D features a slim, wireless design with an LED display that displays information such as speed, driving mode and battery status. It can also be connected via Bluetooth connection to the app.
For the different driving needs, the E25D has an eco-, standard-and sports-driving mode.
- Maximum speed of approx. 20 km/h *
- Range: approx. 25 km * *
- Tires: 9-inch
- Shock absorption (front) for a comfortable ride
- Three independent brakes-front electronic, rear magnet and foot brake for more safety
- Up to 15 degree angle of slope for comfortable driving
- Hand-free, simple folding mechanism for better carrying capacity
- Low weight (14.3 kg) for easy transport
- Vehicle identification number and integrated holder for the insurance label
- Elegant, wireless design for stylish driving
- E&K MARK-certified front, side and rear reflectors to increase driver safety
- Built-in front, rear and brake lights with E-MARK-certified LED luminaires for better visibility
- High-quality steering grips with colour-differentiated levers for gas (green) & brake (red)
- 3 driving modes (Eco, Standard & Sport) to meet different driving needs
- Complete LED driver info dashboard to display real-time driving information
- A total load time of just 4 hours gives you more flexibility
- Extended rear fenders to prevent splashing while driving on wet conditions
- Bell for safe driving
- Bluetooth connectivity: vehicle information and firmware upgrades via the Segway Ninebot app
- Environment-friendly Smart Battery Management System (BMS) monitors battery power exactly
- Compatible with external battery for wider range * **
* This product is approved on public roads according to the StVZO in Germany.
Please always check and follow the latest local laws and traffic regulations to see if and where products can be used.
** Actual range depends on driving style, weight and terrain.
Adding an optional second battery increases the range up to 45 km increased with a full charge while the speed remains the same (20 km/h).