Metz-Scooter finally allowed in Germany!
The electric scooter "moover" by Metz mecatech may be driven on roads and, similar to a bicycle, on cycle paths, as a result of a special approval of the Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt as the first electric-small-scale vehicle manufactured in Germany. This means that the Metz moover is legally on the road in the German road transport before many competing products. The solid installed electric trolley meets all the requirements placed on quality e-bikes, as well as the StVZO § 20. There is no helmets.
Electric micro-mobility requires little space and spares resources. Experience change and feel the new freedom. Become part of the #missionmoover.
EXPERIENCE THE REVOLUTION IN URBAN TRANSPORT.
Every one of us wants to come back to work and get back home. But the reality of urban traffic is different: Stau. Standstill. Stress. We need a solution to get to the train station comfortably and sustainably, or to deal with the last kilometer to the office. A countermeans for the dreaded rush hour. The Metz moover is ideal for the quick and safe return of short distances in the city and travels as a piece of luggage in the public transport system. Only push twice, then the electric motor can be switched on by hand pedal-and the kilometers melting in the wind direction. Electric micro-mobility requires little space and spares resources. Experience change and feel the new freedom.
Become part of the #missionmoover.
- LED lamp with daytime running light function
- Rear-wheel drive
- Display display: battery charge level, speed and daily mileage
- Comfortable acceleration via hand pedal
- Luggage rack/handlebar holder
- Approved on roads *
- Approved on bike paths *
- Approved in many European countries for public transport
- Driving without helmets *
- Driving without driving licence *
- From 14 years of age *
- Maximum total weight incl. Driver and load. 110 kg
- Step empo mode (max. 6 km/h)
- 210Wh lithium-ion battery
- Motor with 250 Watt nominal power
- Top speed 20 km/h
- Up to 20km range * *
- Weight: approx. 16kg
*Observe country-specific regulations
**Depending on the driver's weight and driving conditions