Loaded Basalt Tesseract Complete Longboard
Complete longboard. Unpack and skate.
Please choose color.
- Basalt Tesseract Deck
- Paris V2 180mm/43 ° Trucks
- Orangatang 70mm Stimulus (86a, yellow) Wheels
- Sunrise Abec 7 Ball bearing
- Bolts Hardware
The BASALT Tesseract is the further development of the popular Tesseract.
As with the Tarab, an additional layer of basalt was built on this board too.
Basalt is a blackish volcanic rock, which is used especially in road construction and provides for additional damping.
The processing is here again very Loaded typical, made of bamboo with fiberglass.
In addition, there is a dampening cork layer on the underside, which also supports the overall tinting process and an additional layer basalt for the extra flow.
Twin Tip shape with 2 nice kicks give the whole a good shot freestyle.
In comparison to the Chubby, the concave is minimally auctioned.
New is the adjustable wheel base, which on the one hand slightly influences the performance and on the other hand also reduces or enlarges the kicks.
The minimal rockers provide a very good board feeling and support the performance and control.
- Length: 39 "/99 cm
- Width: 9.5 "/24 cm
- Axle distance: 24.5 "and 26"/62.2 cm and 66 cm
- Nose & Tail: 7.25 "/18.4 cm (tip to inner bolt on 24.5" wheelbase)
- Concavely: 0.30 "/0.76 cm (at W peak), 0.39"/0.99 cm (at W trough)
- Rocker: 0.33 "/0.84 cm
- Wedging angle: 3.5 °
- Weight: 4.5 lbs/2.0 kg (with grip)
- ROCKER: As a result, the board has a lower centro=stability.
- WHEEL WELL FLARES: More space for big roles.
- W CONCAVE: For good support and ergonomic stand.
- SHAPE SHAPE: drive in both directions.
- KICKTAILS: Full of fiúntionscapable, for the extra pinch pop.
- VARIABLE WHEELBASE: Find your optimal Wheelbase.