Goal Zero Yeti Expansion Battery
Goal Zero Yeti Tank (Expansion battery)
A plug-and-play solution to maintain and reuse the Yeti Power Station while increasing storage capacity through cost-effective AGM batteries.
We have finally eliminated the confusion and guesswork with the development of a durable energy storage system with the Yeti Link Expansion module and Yeti Tank Expansion batteries.
The Yeti Tank Expansion battery can be integrated with a portable Yeti Lithium Powerstation via the Yeti Link expansion module to increase your energy storage capacity. Each Yeti tank lead-acid battery expands your energy storage by an additional 1.2 kWh (1,200 Wh).
NOTETo connect : to a Yeti-Tank with a Yeti 1000, 1400, or 3000 Lithium, you need to use a Goal Zero Yeti Link Expansion module (3720-064). To use a Yeti Tank with a Yeti 1250, you need the Yeti 1250 Ring Terminal Connector cable (3720-024).
- Expansion of your energy storage by up to 4,800 Wh (when using 4 expansion batteries)
- Cell Type: Lead-acid (AGM)
- Battery power: 1.200 Wh (100 Ah)
- Charging time Socket: 18 hours
- Dimensions: 39.37 x 19.05 x 26.67 cm
- Weight: 34.97 kg
Included in delivery:
- 1x Goal Zero Yeti Tank Expansion Battery