Goal Zero Yeti 3000X Lithium Power Station
The Yeti 3000X has been upgraded with the new AC inverter with 2000 W power and will significantly improve your life at home or on the go. Five versatile connection options allow you to operate power tools and air-conditioning systems, as well as electric bicycles and wood-fired grills.
Load vans, trailers, tailgates, workshops, important circuits in your home and much more.
Recommendations for charging with Solar Panel:
If you want to charge your Yeti with a nomad or boulder, choose this based on the use of the Yetis. For the Yeti 1000X, you need to use:
- ca. 20-30% daily = 200 watts
- approx. 40-60% daily = 400 watts
- approx. 80-100% daily = 800 Watt
- Socket: 4 h.
- 8 mm Charging Port: 14-50V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole Charging Port: 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- USB-C PD: 1 at 60W max
- USB-A ports: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C PD Port: 5-20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated
- USB-C Port: 5-12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated
- 6 mm Port: 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Car Port: 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V Power Pole Port: 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated
- 230V AC Inverter: 230V AC 60Hz, 8.5A (2000W, 3500W surge)
- (Output, pure sinus wave)
- Type: Lithium-Ion NMC
- Capacity: 3032 Wh (10,8 V, 280,8 Ah)
- Weight: 31.65 kg