Goal Zero Nomad 200 Solarpanel
Just like its namesake, the Nomad 200 is designed for a mobile life on journeys.
The Nomad 200 folds up to a quarter of its size and is therefore suitable for all situations where you need a lot of energy but have limited space.
It delivers up to 200W solar power, so you can easily charge a yeti to keep everything running from laptop to fridge for days.
NOTE 200 HIGHLIGHTS
- Four monocrystalline panels enclosed by a protective cover can be folded into a compact format. Hanging loops allow you to attach the panel to vehicles, tents and more.
- The integrated stands can be folded out to secure the panel during loading and fasten to the panel when not in use.
Each stand has a loop to ensure even more safety.
- With the integrated cables you can easily load Yetis, Sherpas and other USB devices. With the integrated 8mm cable, further Nomads can be connected to the Nomad 200.
- Sherpa 100AC: 3 - 6 hours
- Yeti 150: 5,5 -11 hours
- Yeti 200X: 5 - 10 hours
- Yeti 400: 12 - 24 hours
- Yeti 400 lithium: 12 -24 hours
- Yeti 500X: 12 - 24 hours
*Solar charging times vary and depend on many factors such as height, temperature, season, angle and position to the sun.
- Anderson Powerpole: 14-23V, up to 14A (200 W max.)
- USB-A connection: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max.)
- Weight: 10 kg
- Dimensions (unmatched): 71,6 x 56,6 x 5 cm
- Dimensions (folded): 71,6 x 255,8 x 2,5 cm
- Rated power: 200W
- Empty voltage (Voc): 23V
- Cell type: Monocristallin