Goal Zero Nomad 20 solar panel
Load a wide range of small to medium-sized appliances with this foldable 20-watt solar panel with the help of the sun. The Nomad 20 is equipped with our new solar charger, which is robust enough to survive any adventure, and elegant enough to fit into any backpack or bag. With integrated cable storage, integrated flip-dock and adjustable stand.
Nomad 20 Highlights
- The integrated stand can be locked in several angles, so that you can position your panel for optimal solar radiation and ensure that it stays in place.
- Thanks to the integrated 8-mm cable and the USB port, you can charge a range of small to medium-sized devices such as phones, tablets, power supplies, and more. If you want to capture more solar energy, you can connect additional solar modules to the 8-mm cable for faster charging time.
- Robust and durable-built to last as long as your adventures last.
Which devices can the Nomad 10 load?
The Nomad 10 does not store energy, but it produces electricity when it is exposed to sunlight. You can connect your phone directly to the panel or use it to recharge a portable charger for later use. The Nomad 20 is best suited to charging things like
- Power banks
- Fitness tracker
- Goal Zero Lighthouse
- Small USB devices
- Small Power banks
- Flip 36: 4-8 hours
- Venture 30: 3-6 hours
- Venture 70: 5.5-11 hours
- Sherpa 40: 4-8 hours
- Sherpa 100PD: 7,5-15 hours
- Sherpa 100AC: 7,5-15 hours
- Yeti 200X: 11-22 hours
*Solar charging times vary and depend on many factors such as altitude, temperature, season, angle and position to the sun.
- Solar connection (blue, 8 mm, male): 14-22 V, up to 1.3 A (max. 20 W)
- USB connection: 5V, up to 2.1A (max. 10 ,5W)
- Weight: 1.03 kg
- Dimensions (unfolded): 29,2 x 55,3 x 1,9 cm
- Dimensions (folded): 29,2 x 19 x 3,2 cm
- Rated power: 20W
- No-load voltage (Voc): 18-22V
- Cell type: Monokristallin