!!! BRAND NEW !!!
Lighthouse 600 lamp & USB power hub
Goal Zero has upgraded their most popular lamp to provide 600 lumens of multifunctional & adjustable light. Packed with unique functions, the Lighthouse 600 adapts to any situation; perfect for camping, outdoor events, or emergency use. Complete with an internal lithium battery, the Lighthouse even serves as a power bank for charging smartphones and small USB devices.
Bright light anytime anywhere
- Directional and adjustable LED light, up to 600 lumens. Charge the internal battery via any USB port, via the sun with a Goal Zero solar panel or use the built-in hand crank for charging in an emergency.
Charge your devices
- With the internal lithium battery with 5200 mAh and USB output, you have enough power to charge smartphones, head torches, tablets and more.
Hang up, set up, store
- Foldable legs provide a stand for maximum light diffusion and fold away for convenient storage. A built-in handle makes it easy to carry and hang.
- Use all-round bright LED light, or save electricity and extend the running times by using only half of the lamp as a light source.
- Nomad 10: 6 hours
- USB: 6 hours
- USB connection (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (max.7.5W), regulated
- USB connection (input): 5V, up to 1A (max.5W)
- Type: Lithium-ion NMC
- Power: 18.7Wh (3.6V, 5200mAh)
- Life Cycles: Hundreds of Cycles
- If stored, recharge every 3-6 months
- Management system: integrated protection when charging and when the battery is low
- Linkable: no
- Weight: 498 g
- Dimensions: 11.4 x 12.7 x 16.5 cm
- Operating temperature: 0-40CC
- LED: 2x3W warm white LED 600 lumens
- Color temperature: 3,500 Kelvin
- Illuminated on one side (low power): 320 hours
- Illuminated on one side (high power): 5 hours
- Illuminated on both sides (low power): 180 hours
- Illuminated on both sides (high power): 2.5 hours
- Hand crank: 1 W (crank at 120 rpm)
- 1 minute crank = 10 minutes light on low level
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
- Lighthouse 600