Goal Zero Light A Life 350
The Goal Zero Light-a-Life 350 is a versatile and energy-efficient lamp. A combination of bright and warm light in a practical, foldable housing. Perfect for in the tent, garden, mobile home or for any other place where you need light.
With the built-in magnets and the snap hook on the top, the Light-a-Life 350 is practically attached or transported. The upper part of the lamp can be removed, which means that the device can also be used in a very space-saving manner. Up to 8 Light-a-Lifes can be interconnected via the integrated cable.
The lamps have two different light levels. At the highest level (350 lumens) the light is particularly warm and bright. When the Light-a-Life is switched on to the low level (100 lumens), the light seems softer, perfect for in the motorhome or tent.
The Goal Zero Light-a-Life 350 can be connected to the Goal Zero Power Packs and solar generators via the integrated cable. With a consumption of only 4.5 watts, the lamp is particularly efficient, which guarantees you a long burning time.
Burning time with the Goal Zero battery packs:
- Sherpa 50 Power Pack: approx. 12 hours (highest level), approx. 60 hours (lowest level)
- Sherpa 100 Power Pack: approx. 20 hours (highest level), approx. 100 hours (lowest level)
- Yeti 150 Solar Generator: approx. 37 hours (highest level), approx. 170 hours (lowest level)
- Yeti 400 Solar Generator: approx. 88 hours (highest level), approx. 400 hours (lowest level)
- Yeti 1250 Solar Generator: approx. 277 hours (highest level), approx. 1250 hours (lowest level)
for Goal Zero Light-a-Life 350
|Dimensions||Unfolded: 80 x 80 x 125 mm
Folded: 80 x 80 x 710 mm
|Entrance||1 x port 6 mm: 12 V / 0.4 A (max. 4.5 W)|
|Light intensity||Highest level: 350 lumens
Lowest level: 100 lumens
|Power consumption||Highest level: 4.5 W.
Lowest level: 1 W.