Boulder 100 solar panel
The Goal Zero Boulder 100 Solar Panel is an effective solar module from the Boulder series by Goal Zero. The Boulder 100 has a robust aluminum frame and solar cells under hardened glass with a power of 100 watts. The module is weather and waterproof and equipped with a sturdy kick stand. This allows you to set the solar module at any time on the desired location in the correct angle (45 degrees).
The Goal Zero Boulder 100 Solar Panel has renewed monocrystalline solar cells (A-Class) and is equipped with a Goal Zero DC output, 8mm format. The solar module can generate approx. 480 - 520 Wh to energy daily via this output. The Boulder 100 can be connected to the Power Packs and Solar Generators by Goal Zero via the 8mm output. About the Goal Zero 8mm Combiner Cable, the Boulder 100 Solar Panel can be interconnected with up to 3 other boulder 100 solar panels in parallel for even higher performance.
The boulder 100 has dimensions of about 101 x 70 cm and a weight of 9.1 kg.
- Deliver 100 watts of energy from the sun
- Short term or permanent installation
- Integrated stand
- Strong, unbreakable glass and aluminum frame
- Loads the Yeti 150 PowerPack in 6-12 hours
- Connect up to four boulder for even more power
- Sherpa 50: 3 hours
- Sherpa 100 3-4 hours
- Yeti 150: 6-12 hours
- Yeti 400: 16-32 hours
- Yeti 1400: 57-114 hours
- 50 Watt Mono Crystalline Solar Technology
- Charging voltage: 14-22V, 3.5A (50W max)
- Weight: 9.1 kg
- Dimensions:1016 x 700 x 44 mm
- Warranty: 12 months
- Certification: FCC and CE