Egret Eight V3 -1244; STVO-VERSION
ENDLY!E-Scooters can finally be legally driven on German roads.
From now on, the new models with StVZO compliant operating permitavailable for Germany.
For Austria and BeNeLux we continue to offer rollers for the national transport rules and laws in force.
THE GENERAL ONLY WITH STVZO
The EGRET EIGHT V3 is ideal for driving routes that seem too long on foot. Thanks to compact dimensions, you can take it well on the train or put it in the trunk.
With only 14 kg weight and the intuitive folding mechanism, he is always a faithful mobile partner.
The 8-inch tires will let you slide safely across the street. The sophisticated damping system (front air tyres and rear wheel suspension) is an adult solution that has been used for many years and is constantly being developed. 350 Watt engine power provides a fast acceleration and does not shy of climbs. The low maintenance drum brakes will probably slow you down again.
What distinguishes the STVO version V3?
- Label holder
- Conformous front/rear lighting system
- 20km/h Maximum speed
- Maximum speed: up to 20 km/h
- Maximum range: 30 km
- Loading time: 70% in 2 hours, 100% in 6 hours
- Maximum load: 100 kg
- Weight: 14 kg
- Engine power: 350 W
- Maximum power: 745 W
- Battery: LI-ION 36V 10.4 AH
- Tyre size: 8''front air conditioning
- Brakes: front and rear brakes
- Lighting: Front and rear lights
- Gas lever with thumb control
- Size: 110 x 55.5 x 92-115 cm
- Size folded: 103 x 15 x 38 cm
- Temple for Castle
- Improved cable management
- EGRET-EIGHT V3
- EGRET Front Light for Infection
- Batteries for the front light