Sale as a set (two axes)
After the latest version appeared in the 2013 years, there is now the new V2 version. Compared to the first version, the base plate has been significantly reinforced. The hangar is now edged and therefore more durable. As the third change, the bus hingseat was minimally changed so that the axes now turn a touch more agile. The bushings were raised from 85a to 87a hardness.
Due to the twisted suspension wheels and the exact seat of Kingpin and Pivot, the trucks have a very precise and lively steering behaviour. The own Sunrise Gummies Bushings (87a) underline this extremely precise steering behaviour. Bolzen trucks are developed in Germany by G.O.G. Mastermind Frank Beste, Heiko Scholler and Richard Spoffler and tested by experienced drivers. From skaters to skaters! skater
- Various colours: black, blue, green, white, pink...
- 180mm Width
- 50-degree steering angle
- 6-hole Baseplate for Oldschool and Newschool installation
- Sunrise Gummies Bushings (87a custom duro and color)
- New sturdier hangar design
- Long-held pivotcups
- Very precise Kingpin seat
- Turned Hangers
- Design made in Germany by Frank Beste (G.O.G) and Heiko Scholer (Concretewave, Sunrise)
- Perfect performance "Out of the Box"
- Bushings: 25x15mm barrels with flatwasher flipbar: Yes
- Rake: 4 mm
- Height: 65 mm (base plate to centre axle pin)
- Height flipped: 61 mm