Sale as a set (two axes)
After the Este version appeared in 2013, there is now the new V2 version. Compared to the first version, the baseplate was significantly strengthened. The Hanger is now edgy and thus a lot more durable. As a third change, the BushingSeat was minimally changed so that the axes still divert a touch of more agile. The Bushings were raised from 85a to 87a hardness.
Due to the wounding hankers and the exact headquarters of Kingpin and Pivot, the trucks have a very precise and lively steering behavior. The in-house Sunrise rubber Bushings (87a) underline this extremely accurate steering behavior. Bolt Trucks will be in Germany by G.O.G. Mastermind Frank best, Heiko Schöller and Richard Löffler developed and tested by experienced drivers. From skaters for skaters! #Skaterownedandoperated
- Different Color Variants: Black, Blue, Green, White, Pink ...
- 180mm width
- 50 degrees steering angle
- 6 Hole baseplate for oldschool and Newschool assembly
- Sunrise rubber Bushings (87a Custom Duro and Color)
- New stable hanger design
- Long holding pivotcups
- Very closer kingpin seat
- Wandered hanger
- Design Made in Germany by Frank Best (G.O.G) and Heiko Schöller (Concretewave, Sunrise)
- Perfect performance "out of the box"
- Bushings: 25x15mm barrels with flatwashers Flipbar: Yes
- Rake: 4 mm
- Height: 65 mm (bottom edge baseplate to center axis pin)
- Height latched: 61 mm