Sale as a set (two axes).
Please select variant.
The long-awaited Trucks are finally available. It took some time for the axes to meet the high quality requirements of 100%, but now the waiting has come to an end. The axles now meet the highest demands. Due to the turned-off hillside and the exact seat of the Kingpin and Pivot, the trucks have a very precise and lively steering behavior. The in-house Sunrise rubber bushings (85a) underline this extremely accurate steering behavior. Bolts Trucks were developed in Germany by G.O.G. Mastermind Frank Best and tested by experienced drivers. From skaters for skaters!
- different color variations: BlackBlack, BlackRaw, Raw, Light Grey, Red, Blue, White, Pink and Light Olive.
- 180mm Width
- 50 degrees steering angle
- 6 hole baseplate for oldschool and newschooler assembly
- Sunrise rubber bushings (85a custom color)
- Stable Hangerdesign
- Long-lasting Pivotcups
- Very accurate Kingpin seat
- Hanger Twisted
- Design made in Germany by Frank Beste (G.O.G) and Heiko Schöller (Concretewave, Sunrise)
- Perfect performance "Out of the Box"
- Bushings: Barrels with Flatwashers
- Shortened: 25 mm (inner mounting hole up to center axle pin)
- Flipbar: Yes
- Rake: 4 mm
- Height: 65 mm (bottom edge baseplate to center axle pin)
- Flipped height: 61 mm
- Diameter Kingpin: 9,25 mm
- Diameter Pivot: 12,55 mm
- Diameter pin: 7,95 mm
- Thickness Bushingseat: 5,2 mm